Create content quickly and easily with just a few clicks. This is exactly what the Content Management System for Intrexx enables you to do. With the help of a construction kit system, you can create content pages at the drop of a hat. Texts, images and videos can be integrated and positioned flexibly thanks to the content containers. And of course, all of this in responsive design.
Do you need more than 25 pages?
No problem: Upgrading to the CMS 100 is quick and a new installation is not required. For 2,500 Euro plus VAT you will receive the CMS 100 providing you with the ability to create up to 100 pages.
Developing Company: ISIFIVE - http://www.isi5.de
Reach your goals quickly with content building blocks
The application comes with numerous content elements that you can insert however you like with the CMS construction kit. You can integrate the content elements into your page freely or via a template. The sky is the limit.
- Intuitive content editing with the ”In-Site-Editing”
- Create content from freely selectable editing components (such as text, image, lists)
- Construction set can be extended with custom content elements
- Freely define the position and size of content containers in the responsive grid
- Publish and link to your pages without using the Portal Manager
- Individual permissions concept for editors and users
- Audit-proof archiving and restoration of published content. You always know which content was published when
- Time-controlled publishing
- Up to 100 custom-designed pages
The team at ISIFIVE is happy to support you in installing and customizing the CMS application. The following optional packages are on offer:
|Remote installation support||Price on request
|Training / Webinar||Price on request
|Layout adjustments||Price on request
|SSC for CMS||Price on request
|CMS for Intrexx Version 8||Price on request
|Request your offer now: sales (at) isi5.de
So that content looks its best, we recommended a responsive portal layout. Furthermore, we don’t recommend using the CMS application parallel to the CMS2 application in your live portal.