The Intrexx Connector enables all data and services of the Microsoft Exchange Server to be integrated into any web applications of an Intrexx portal. Emails, tasks, appointments, contacts - all data and services can be combined directly, and in real time, with any other data, applications, ERP systems and processes. And everything can be made mobile, for iPhone, BlackBerry and Co, or tablets, or it can be provided as a Webservice.
Microsoft Exchange Server is the most widely installed “unified communications” software in the world. The software manages vast amounts of data that are considered to be at the heart of a company: emails, appointments, contacts, tasks. Until now, access to the Exchange Server was very restricted, and this largely prevented the integration of this valuable data in an enterprise portal. At a time when information, applications and processes converge in corporate portals, the integration of Exchange data is, however, essential.
The MediaGateway, which is installed on a Windows Server, enables access to the Microsoft Exchange Server
. With the Connector you can also access specifically defined mailboxes (e.g. info (at) xyz.com
) and thereby automate the further processing of incoming data using the Intrexx Process Designer.
Do you have any questions regarding the Connector for SAP Business One?
- Merge data in web applications or Outlook (e.g. ERP, etc.)
- Process sequence control, with other systems
- Providing web services for coordination of appointments in service or customer portals
- Archiving customer emails in a CRM system
- Meeting requests and appointment management from any application
- Automated consolidation of operational activities and contacts to and from any system
- Replace email and appointment functionality of web applications
- Web development for Microsoft Exchange
If you do or you’re looking for a partner to support you in the implementation, we’d be happy to call you back