With the application Area and Space Management for Intrexx, buildings, floors and rooms can be stored in a central application. Other applications can then access this information: For example, in the ticket system, the room, in which the lighting is defective can be recorded. Or, in the hazardous substances register, the details of a storage location can be stored. Any number of buildings and various locations can be defined. The organizational assignment takes place via the organizational structure in the user management. The applicationsupports multiple clients and is multilingual, in order to maintain and show information like floors, building types and room types, in different languages.
Features in a nutshell:
- Definition of buildings, floors, wings and rooms. Once created, rooms and spaces of all locations are stored in a central location, available for use in various applications. The repeated manual maintenance of room and space data in various applications is thus made obsolete.
- Automatically summarize the room surfaces per building. The manager has an overview of potentially usable areas.
- Assignment to the organizational structure. Buildings can also be assigned to organizations, from the organizational structure (User management / ActiveDirectory), and rooms and spaces to additional organizational units. Redundant maintenance of an organizational structure in the building management system is no longer required.
- Handbook with usage examples in other applications. The handbook provides the administrator with valuable information about the application and its potential for interacting with other applications (with selection mechanisms and filters).
- Central Infrastructure Management. Redundant data administration is reduced.
- Multilingual object properties. Provision for multiple languages in the building, room and floor functions allows for international use.
- Definable read permission per building. Each user can only see the information for which they have the appropriate permission.
- Automatic creation of room numbers. The workload for the administrator is thus reduced.
- Maintenance of all room and space data in the company, within a central application.
- Save time and work because redundant data in different applications is no longer necessary.
- Reduces the administrative burden.
Click image or text to show/hide textbox