The services to be provided by United Planet include:
- Provision of the latest Updates, so far as such are sold by United Planet GmbH during the term of this contract in the country in which the Customer has its registered office. The Updates must be supplied within a reasonable period after they go on sale in the country concerned.
United Planet reserves the right to supply the Updates by placing them on a suitable server and making them available for download from the internet.
United Planet GmbH expressly reserves the right to determine the content of the Updates and the commencement date for sale of the Updates. The Updates may in particular contain amendments which upgrade the software in respect of general technical developments and the general requirements of the end users of the software or which appear expedient to United Planet GmbH for other reasons e.g. to eliminate bugs.
United Planet GmbH further reserves the right to decide in which environment the Updates may be used and, where applicable, to amend the licensed hardware and software requirements or configurations for Updates. As technology advances, changes are generally required to the system requirements or the environment in which the software and Updates are used in order to keep United Planet products in line with the state of the art. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that the system requirements necessary for use of the Updates are in place.
- The following services in connection with support:
- United Planet shall provide the software service contract customer with privileged access to the "United Planet Support Center“ (ticket system), which the customer may use at any time of day or night (24/7) for all technical queries relating to Intrexx Professional, to upload associated log files and/or other documents and to view the status of queries. The Customer must use an ID code to access this service.
- United Planet also provides qualified staff to answer telephone enquiries from the Customer concerning the software between Monday and Friday from 9.00am to 12.00pm and from 2.00pm to 5.00pm (UTC+1).
- The response time for support queries submitted Monday to Friday shall be 24 hours. If further research is necessary, United Planet reserves the right to respond to these queries in writing or orally within a reasonable time.
- The Customer must not pass on the aforementioned exclusive access data and communication addresses to third parties.
- The Customer shall provide United Planet with all the information, documentation and data necessary for the provision of support (portals, databases, applications…) and shall provide backup copies of this data.
- United Planet is not obliged to respond to queries from the Customer
- which obviously arise from the fact that the minimum requirements specified in the software documentation have not been met,
- relating to products or operating failures which are obviously unconnected to the software and the conditions necessary to operate the software,
- relating to the desire of the Customer to achieve additional functionality or set-ups which are not available in the software nor promised in the software documentation,
- which are caused by the Customer having installed or configured the software in an impermissible way or carrying out undocumented interventions,
- which relate to the support of third-party systems in the system environment (operating systems, databases etc.),
The Customer alone is responsible for selecting, using and monitoring the performance of the Updates, for data backup and for the intended results.