Use of this demo portal is subject to these terms and conditions. Continued use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
§ 1 Services
- With the Intrexx demo portal (hereinafter referred to as “demo portal”, United Planet GmbH ("United Planet") provides a demo environment based on the software Intrexx for interested parties to test the product Intrexx from a user perspective. The demo portal offers limited features for testing and presentation purchases, however has not been created with the goal of being an end product. If the demo portal is suitable for your needs as an end user, the proper sales process must be carried out. It is forbidden to attempt to or succeed in incorporating this demo portal into a productive system.
- Generally the demo portal is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week via the internet. However, due to the nature of the internet and computer systems, United Planet cannot accept any liability in maintaining the continuous availability of this demo portal. United Planet may remove part of or the entire demo portal from internet at any time without notice.
§ 2 Rights of use
§ 3 Duties of the user
- While making use of the demo portal the user shall not:
- harm other persons, in particular minors, or infringe their personal rights;
- breach public morality in their manner of use;
- infringe any industrial property rights or copyrights or any other proprietary rights;
- use any false identity for the purpose of misleading others;
- upload any contents containing a virus, so-called Trojan Horse, Hoax virus, or any other program that could damage data;
- upload any material, which may be deemed offensive or defamatory in its nature
- transmit, store or upload hyperlinks or contents to which they are not entitled, in particular in cases where such hyperlinks or contents are in breach of confidentiality obligations or illegal; or
- distribute advertising or unsolicited e-mails (so-called "spam") or incorrect warnings of viruses, defects or similar material and the user shall not solicit or request the participation in any lottery, snowball system, chain letter, pyramid scheme or similar action.
- The user may make modifications to the design of and - on special request by the user - create personalised layouts for the portal. When doing so the user is responsible for ensuring the new or modified layout complies with all legal regulations, including but not limited to;
- Ensuring the user does not breach any copyright laws by making use of images or logos, which they do not have the right to use,
- Ensuring the new layout / design of the portal is in no way offensive or breaches the rights of others.
- The user may also make modifications to applications within the portal. The user is again responsible for ensuring any modifications or changes made within this scope comply with legal regulations as well as the general terms and conditions of United Planet. This includes but is not limited to;
- Ensuring all content is handled and processed in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation,
- Ensuring all content is in no way offensive or defamatory in its nature,
- In no way attempt to access the source code of Intrexx through their modifications of applications.
- Users are also able to set up email notifications through the demo portal, which provide notifications based on user rights coming from the email address no-reply (at) myIntrexx.com. The user is responsible for ensuring the content of these emails complies with legal regulations and the general terms and conditions of United Planet.
§ 4 Hyperlinks
- The demo portal may, in places, contain hyperlinks to the webpages of third parties. United Planet accepts no liability or responsibility for the contents of such webpages as long as these websites are not located under any domains which are owned and controlled by United Planet. The use of such pages shall be at the sole risk of the user.
§ 5 Liability for defects
- The demo portal is made available “as is”, via the internet and at no cost. Any liability for defects as to quality or title of the portal, accompanying documentation or general information especially in relation to the correctness or absence of defects or the absence of claims or third-party rights or in relation to completeness and/or fitness for purpose are excluded except for cases involving wilful acts or fraud.
- The portal itself may contain technical capabilities which may not be available in certain scenarios. The required performance of the product shall therefore be determined in each case at the time of purchase.
§ 6 Other liability, viruses
- The liability of United Planet for defects in relation to quality and title shall be determined in accordance with the provisions of these conditions. Any further liability of United Planet is excluded unless required by law, e.g. in cases of wilful acts, gross negligence, personal injury or death, failure to achieve guaranteed characteristics, fraudulent concealment of a defect or in case of breach of substantial contractual obligations.
- Although United Planet makes every endeavour to keep the demo portal free from viruses, United Planet cannot make any guarantee in this regard. It is therefore recommended that the users themselves make all necessary steps and utilize a virus scanner before downloading any software, documentation or information. In the same way, the user shall use all reasonable security measures and utilize a virus scanner to ensure that no viruses are uploaded onto the demo portal.
- c. §5 (a) and (b) do not intend any change in the burden of proof to the disadvantage of the user.
§ 7 Intellectual property
- a. Information and content within the demo portal – provided it is from an external source – is denoted as such. “Information and content” comprises of a variety of texts, pictures and graphics which are used in the demo portal from United Planet. Information, which isn’t denoted as such, is the intellectual property of United Planet and this may not be changed, sold, rented, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the previous written permission of United Planet. The use of this information as a copy on another website is only allowed with written permission from United Planet and must be provided with a corresponding annotation (source citation).
- At any time, United Planet reserves the right to change any of the demo portal’s information or content at their own discretion and without announcement.
- All named brands and logos are brands, registered brands and/or trademarks of the respective company.
- The trademarks “Intrexx”, “Intrexx Share” and “United Planet” may not be changed, copied, reproduced, sold, rented, used, supplemented or otherwise used in any other way without the previous written permission of United Planet.
- Except for the rights of use and other rights herein expressly granted, particularly rights to company's name or proprietary trade rights such as patents, brands or utility models, no other rights shall be granted nor shall any duty be implied to grant such rights.
§ 8 Data protection
§ 9 Place of jurisdiction, Applicable law
- The place of jurisdiction shall be Freiburg i.Br. Insofar as the user is a merchant in terms of the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch).
- The law of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods.