Features in a nutshell:
- You manage and edit the metadata for you M-Files files in Intrexx.
- All employees will immediately see if a file available in the portal is stored locally or in the M-Files DMS.
- Link to M-Files Vaults and integrate your M-Files data into Intrexx web-applications, forms and workflows.
- Whether for intranet or extranet scenarios, the Connector for M-Files, allows you to control, manage and share documents stored in M-Files within any Intrexx application.
- M-Files can be easily combined with the social collaboration application Intrexx Share and your employees receive automatic feeds once a new document has been uploaded to M-Files or an existing document has been changed.
- Read data and write data linking
- Communication between M-Files and Intrexx works seamlessly in both ways
- Integrate documents from M-Files into any Intrexx application
- Provide customers and business partners with extranet access to documents stored in M-Files to improve the services you provide
- Distribute documents via newsfeed in Intrexx Share
- Compliance with industry standards
- Manage and share documents in a secure and traceable manner without compromising efficiency or usability
Do you have any questions?
Click image or text to show/hide textbox